Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 ch:39

 “Ties That Bind ch 39”

At The Skye’s Yacht-Everyone was there  for the reopening when Skye got up in front of everyone.”Thank you for coming to my husband brought this for me he wanted to name it The Skye’s, Lorenzo love me so much I hope you enjoy tonight and gamble away all you're money “


Julian and Alexis were talking “This looks good you did a wonderful job” Thanks “They share a kiss.


Lucy was on the dock of the yacht when an older man Came by.”Victor “No but I’m his brother Tony “Tony “Yes you must be Lucy,” Yes,” My brother told me about you were one of his favorite mistresses “I’m flattered “Where is my niece and nephew “Tony went inside and Lucy followed him.


Ava was having fun when Carly Came by.”How’s Avery “She doesn’t miss you, Carly, Avery is doing great without you, Forget about my daughter “


Tony got on stage.”I’m Tony Jerome, Victor's brother and I will be running things here “Tony got off the stage and went by Julian and Ava.”You’re our uncle “Yes, Ava and Julian, We will be back taking this town” Tony went by Skye.”You’re Skye Alcazar “Yes, Why “I know about your husband and I’m sorry about Lorenzo but a mobster down isn’t good “You will not go after my husband empire I will make sure of it” I’m not scared of you”


Lucy was having a drink and remembered about her affair with Victor and how much Tony looks like him.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment