Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 37

 “Ties That Bind Ch 37”

Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in the baby room rocking her,” Oh Morgan Lila you Came Into a Family that’s a compilation but we love each other I’m scared of doing this I wish Brenda was here, I hated how I ended things with her” Genevieve pick up Her cellphone and look for Brenda number.


Skye was downstairs having tea with Rae when Tea Came Into the room.”Tea” We need to talk about my brother's care” Skye got up.”What about “I know you love Lorenzo I’m glad he had you but Lorenzo would hate living like this” I’m Lorenzo wife and I get to decide you have no legal rights and if you want to fight I will fight you on this “I don’t want to fight, What about Lorenzo business “Julian Jerome is helping me with it, Tonight we are going to open the Yacht he brought the Skye’s “Oh” Tea, I hope we are on the same side of this” I’ll try I just want my brother “I know you love him” Genevieve came downstairs holding Morgan Lila, who was crying ”Mother, She wouldn’t stop crying “Let me see her” Genevieve Give Morgan Lila to Skye.”Oh, Morgan Lila, You are an Alcazar have an optional are ready “Yes she does” I want my daughter to be independent “Yes “Morgan Lila stop crying.”Mother,How did you do that”I just had the touch you will be okay,The nanny should be here soon we have a party tonight and I want you and you're sister their”Sure “


Carly’s Bakery -Carly and Jax And Josslyn And John we’re having a snack.”Thanks for this I need it”You’re Welcome,I’m here for you”I’m trying “What is going to happen to Wiley” AJ and I are going to share him we don’t want to fight about him like we did with Michael “That’s good “Yes I believe AJ has change “Are you falling in love with AJ “No”Carly was having feelings for AJ,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment