Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 8

 “Ties That Bind ch 8”

At General Hospital-Ava and Julian and Alexis, we’re waiting on news Avery.”Thanks for coming here “You’re Welcome Do you need anything “Just Avery to heard again “She will “Monica is a great doctor and she would only hire the best doctor too” I do trust Dr. Hubbard “


Lord, room-Lord was in bed sleeping when Ned was in his room.”You can’t die, I know it’s complicated Our relationship but I don’t want you to die” Ned touched Lord and he was feeling hot so Ned left the room.


In the Hallway-Bobbie came out of surgery as Carly Came by.”How’s Avery “Carly, I know you love Avery but I can’t tell you, I’m not risking my job for you” AsDr Hubbard and Monica Came by and Ava went by them.”How’s my daughter “Avery finds we don’t know if the surgery work yet” Can I see her” Yes, She still sleeping “


Ned went into the hallway and by Bobbie and Carly.”Bobbie my father's fever is burning up “I’ll go check on him” Bobbie left.”I’m sorry about you're father I hope he's okay” Thanks “Carly left as Alexis Came by.”Ned,What’s wrong”My Father is sick he had a fever and they don’t know what it is”I’m sorry “My Father and I have a complicated relationship but I don’t want him to die”I know”


In Lord room-Monica and Bobbie we’re looking at him.”No this isn’t good “As Elizabeth Came Into the room.”I have Lord Test result “Monica look at it.”This isn’t good Lord has a virus that can spread easy to another “No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment