Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 7

 “Ties That Bind ch 7”

At General Hospital-Ava brought Avery back to the hospital for a check-up with Dr. Hubbard.”How are my daughter's ears” I want to do surgery on Avery's ear to take out some of the fluid “Is it risky because of her age “Yes but I know what I’m doing “Ava closes her eyes.”I trust you with my daughter she better not die “I will do my best” I just want Avery to hear” Me too “When do we do the surgery “We can do it today” Alright go ahead “I’ll get ready “


Dr. Hubbard Came out in the hallway and by Monica who came back.” Dr. Quartermaine, I’m going to do surgery on Avery for her ears, Would you like to join me” That surgery is a risky one” Yes but I have done it many times “I trust you with the surgery hopefully Avery can hear again “As Carly Came by.”What’s going on with Avery “Are you a related “No she was her stepmother that’s all,Dr Hubbard get ready”Angie left.”Why are you here “To see my mother,I do care for Avery just like you care for Jason “Don’t! 


Avery room-Avery was in bed and Bobbie was getting her ready .”I love you”We have to go”Ava went into the hallway with them as they pull Avery inside surgery and Carly Came by.”Ava,What’s going on? Did you hurt Avery “No! I didn’t hurt my daughter and it’s none of your business! Avery Is my daughter! Not you're “Ava left.


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian we’re talking.”So Kristina is dating Christy Bladwin ‘Yes “Wow”Julian phone rang.”Ava,Yes I’ll be right their “Julian hang up the phone.”Avery having surgery on her ears “I’ll go with you” They left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment