Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 ch 9

 “Ties That Bind ch 9”

At General Hospital-Avery room-Avery was in bed when Ava Came Into the room.”I’m so glad that you are going to be okay I love you, I’m going to be a better mother, Thank you Kiki for watching over you're sister “


In the hallway-Monica was talking to her staff.”We have a deathly virus that one patient had and it’s going to speared to another we have to get prepared for this “As Ned Came by.”Monica, What’s going on” You're Father has a virus you can’t see him anymore and we need to isolate you” How bad is this “Bad but we are more ready for this than last time when we deal with it” Good “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was downstairs when Genevieve Came Into the room she was hungry.”Daddy, Where is Mother “You're Mother is at ELQ and John at Jax and Lila Rae out” Oh” Do you want to get something to eat” Sure” they left...


At ELQ-Skye was talking to AJ and Michael.”Skye, We want you to run the shopping center ‘Really “Yes” Alright I do need something to do, Have you notice that Tracy is acting nice now” Yes” Maybe She Changed “I think she up to something “


Lorenzo and Genevieve were walking when they ran into Carly.”Carly, I’m sorry about upset you about your son I didn’t know his name was Morgan “No you didn’t know and I’m not upset maybe in a way my son will live on” Yes” She left.”Be careful with her “You and Carly share a past don’t you” She was my ex-wife before your mother “Oh”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment