Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 1

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 1”

Skye /Lorenzo-Skye was looking outside the window thinking about last night and what it would mean for Lorenzo's business and her family. when the nanny came in holding Morgan Lila.”Skye looked at the nanny “Where Genevieve “She still sleeping “Skye was upset by it she didn’t want her granddaughter to be raised by just the nanny., ”I hope my daughter isn't let you do all the work “She not” Good, I would like to hold my granddaughter “the nanny give Skye Morgan Lila.”Skye smiled at her granddaughter “Oh, Morgan Lila, We are going to be okay, You're grandfather will wake up soon” Skye loved her granddaughter.


The Quartermaine mansion -Monica and Ned and Aj and Olivia we're talking about ELQ.”Michael was trying to get a deal to take the Cassandine empire “I know Michael want it but this never ends a feud with the Cassandine “I know but this was my son's last wish” As the maid came in with Tony.”Who is this “Are you Dr. Monica Quartermaine” Yes” I'm your uncle Tony Jerome “You're Victor brother “Yes” What do you want “I just want to see you, You look like you did well for yourself “Did Victor know about me” Yes, Your Mother Dimitri died after she gives birth to you and my brother was heartbroken that he couldn't raise you” Did he love me” Yes, I hope you're not in town to cause trouble we just finally were clear of one mob boss “Yes I head about him” Tony left.”Mom, Are you okay “Yes, I'm fine “Monica was worrying about what this would mean for her family.


At General Hospital -Robin was at the nurse station when she saw Felicia's file and glanced at it and read what it says.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment