Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 10

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 10”

At Ava-Ava was upset that her mother was here.”Why are you here! “I have a confession to make “Delia sits down on the couch and Ava sits by her.”What is it” I’m sick with Cancer and it made me relieved I need to come clean with the past” What is it” You're not my daughter, I lied to you when you Came to town to find me” Why did you lie” I was paid to lie to you about being you're a mother “By whom” Tony Jerome “So Who is my real mother “Delia open her purse and pull out a file .”It’s All here who you're parents are, I’m sorry “How long do you have to live “Just a couple of month “I want you to stay here, No one should die alone “Thanks, I’m sorry I lied”


At General Hospital-Skye Came Into the hallway as Monica Came by.”I’m here to take Lorenzo home “Skye, Are you sure about this “Yes, Lorenzo my husband “Alright, I’ll get him ready for you” I need a nurse for him”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Tea was still there thinking about Lorenzo when Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Girls, Are you okay about this” Do you think Daddy we’ll wake up” I wish I was wrong but I don’t think Lorenzo we’ll wake up” It’s hard seeing Mother like this she in denial about it” She loves your father that’s for sure, You’re not alone I’m here for you” Tea was feeling some pain.”Tea, Are you okay” I’ll in labor, Can one of you call Ric” Yes” We will take you to the Hospital “


At Ava-Ava was at home she just helped Delia to bed and pulled out the file and read it as there was a knock on the door. It was Lucy.”Lucy, Why are you here? Or should I call you Mother! Ava Yelled


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment