Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 9

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 9”

At Lila’s Place-Carly and Bobbie, we’re sitting down talking.”Lucy has a daughter out there and all this time she thought the baby was dead” Yes, The Father was Victor and his brother Tony came in the Hospital that night and threatened Monica and me If we didn’t make it look like the baby died, We didn’t want too” Well now you can make it right by telling Lucy who the baby is” It’s not going to be good but anyway how are you doing “I made a mistake last night “What” I slept with AJ” Oh Carly “I know, it just happened “You both are grieving for Michael “Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in the bedroom downstairs with her children they were getting it ready for Lorenzo.”Thank you for helping me” You’re Welcome, Do you want us to go with you to the Hospital “Yes” As Tea Came Into the room.”Tea” What’s going on” Lorenzo coming home today and I’m going to take care of him, I need to call a nurse “You’re going to take care of Lorenzo here” Yes” I’m going to check on the baby “I need to call Spencer “Lila and Genevieve left.”Skye, Are you should you can do this on yourself “Yes, Lorenzo would do the same for me and he just needs his family around then he will wake up” I’ll support you on this” Thanks, I call you're brother his coming here to help “Good “


At The Police, station-Anna was working when Laura Came Into the office.”Anna, We have an issue about Tony Jerome and Lucy and Bobbie and Monica “What’s going on “


At General Hospital-Christy and Lucy we’re in the recording room and looking through a medical file .”I found it” Christy Give Lucy her files.”Thanks, I hope you don’t get fire” We are family “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment