Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 11

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 11”

Ava-Ava just confronted Lucy about being her mother.”Ava, I just found out that you are my daughter! I thought you were dead that’s what I was told, If I know you were my daughter I wouldn’t turn my back on you, I have two other daughters but you are my only biological daughter” So you didn’t know “No, I just found out that Tony Jerome threatens Monica to tell me you were dead” So he was involved “Yes his dangerous like Victor” Yes” I’m sorry about all the years we lost” Me too” You’re sister’s would like to know you, Christy and Serena Who isn’t here but she would expect you in the family “You adoption them? “I was Serena surrogate mother her mother was my best friend but she died before the Baby was borne “That’s sad” Yes and Christy doesn’t know who her biological parents are the truth about her mother is painful “I’m sure Christy can handle it” Maybe “


At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Monica was getting Lorenzo ready to go home when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Monica, What are we going to do about Lucy baby “I don’t know I just hope we don’t have to face any charges “Me too”


Skye was in the hallway when Tea came in with Genevieve and Lila Rae.”Tea, What’s going on” The baby is coming “As Ric Came Into the hallway.”Tea, I’m here for you” As Monica and Bobbie Came by,” My baby is coming “Let’s get you to a room” We Are Here for you Tea” Tea And Ric left.


Molly Came Into the hallway.”My Dad Call Me” Yes Tea in labor “Oh”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment