Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 21

 “Ties That Bind Part Part 2 Ch 21”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve and Lila Rae were in the living room when Skye Came Into the room.”Mother, Are you okay “I decide not to fight Jax for John right now I need to focus on your father's care” Are you sure “Not really, Let’s go to the hotel for dinner “Sure” they left.


At The Police station-Laura and Nora were talking.”I have to resign for personal reasons “I understand, If you ever want a job here in town “Thanks, I like working here “Nora left,


At Lila’s places-Bobbie was in the hotel room  getting ready for her wedding day when Monica Came Into the room to help her,” I’m happy for you” Thanks, Scotty makes me happy “Carly and Christy Came Into the room,” Christy, I’m glad you’re here” My Father love you “Yes, You are Part of my family too” Thanks “Christy was feeling blue about Find out who her mother was,” Christy, Are you okay “Yes it’s you're day anyway “I want to help “Mother and Daddy told me about my biological mother “Oh” Did either of you know her” Yes before Julie turn out to be a killer she was a wonderful doctor and she loved you “It’s just hard to find out who you're parents are” Yes” Christy and Monica left the room.”Her Mother was a killer “Yes a serial killer, She even tries to stay She was brainwashed, Anyway I’m happy you're here” Me too, Mom I’m so happy for you” Thanks, Are you okay” Yes” Carly wasn’t ready to talk yet when Josslyn Came Into the room,” Sorry I’m late” It’s okay “


Downstairs-Monica and Christy and Kristina and Kevin and Laura and Felicia and Mac were there when Skye and Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”What’s going on” It was all decorations for the wedding.”Scotty and Bobbie wedding “Oh”


Scotty and Kevin were standing waiting for Bobbie when Christy and Josslyn and Carly Came down as Lucas give his mother away.”Bobbie and Scotty have written their vow “


“Scotty, We have been thoroughly a lot but I have always loved you We we’re not meant to be till now” Bobbie I love you and you're right I don’t regret the other that I loved till now, I want to grow old with you “!You May kiss the bride “

Scotty kisses Bobbie As Anna and Lucy Come Into the room.”I hate to interrupt but Bobbie Spencer and Dr. Monica Quartermaine you’re under arrest for telling Lucy her baby was dead when it wasn’t you helped put the baby up for adoption “You can’t arrest my mother! “Carly “I’ll call Alexis “I’ll go down to the station with you” Skye, Call the Family “I will” Anna took Bobbie and Scotty,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment