Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 20

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 20”

Ric/Tea Ric had just hung up the phone with Skye when Tea Came in holding their son.”Is Skye okay “Jax is Sue for temporary custody “No” Yes. So I’m going to be Skye's lawyer” That’s good “There was a knock on the door it was Nora.”Nora, Come In” Thanks, I want to meet the baby and I have some news” Sure this is Alexander Lorenzo “His handsome, Tea I’m happy for you” Thanks, What’s your news” I have to go back to Llanview Bo needs me so I put my resignation in with the office “I’m sorry I hope Bo okay” Thanks, I think either of you would be great at it” Nora left.”Tea, Do you want to do it” No, I want to enjoy our son, You should take it” Alright “Ric Kiss Tea,


At Jax-Jax was talking to Josslyn.”How Long is John staying here” For a while it is too much for Skye right now so I’m sneaking temporarily custody and it’s going to get worse “You need to do what’s best for John”Yes, I miss so much with him”There was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Skye,You should not be here ! “I can’t believe you’re doing this to me! Take my son from me! “It’s just till Lorenzo wake up or you get you're life back on track,I’m doing this because I want the best for our son,You can see him here if you’re not drunk “Skye hold out one finger .”It was just once that’s all” Jax went towards Skye.”We both know one time can turn into many drinks,Skye I know you love our son and don’t want him to see you like that ,I want you to get clean for him”I love my children they are the best thing I have done “Yes they are”Can I see John now”Yes his upstairs doing homework “Jax and Skye went upstairs.


John was in his room doing homework when Skye and Jax Came Into the room.”John,”Mommy “How are you doing “Good ,I got a A in math”You always been good at math,John I love you so you will stay with you're father for awhile “Okay”I’ll come to visit you ,I always love you”I love you to Mommy “Skye cried and left the room.”Skye”Don’t Jax ,I have to go”Skye left.


Carly was at home she wasn’t feeling good and took a pregnancy test and look at it.”No,Not again “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment