Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 23

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 23”

At The Police Station-Bobbie and Monica were in their cell across from each other.”Bobbie, I’m sorry “I saw you that day and told you I would help you didn’t talk me into it” As Carly Came by to see her mother as AJ saw Monica.


“Carly “Don’t worry we’ll get you out of this “Yes”


“Mom” AJ, I'll find we will both not go to jail “I know what to do” AJ left as Carly followed him.


Alexis and Ned we’re talking “Alexis, Does it looks bad” Yes it does “


On the docks-Lucy was on the docks thinking about the past and if this was the right thing to do.


At David's office-David was in his office when AJ came in followed by Carly.”I need your help. It's about my mother. I know how much you care for her “I know it! You've been doing Monica dirt work” David has been making it right for everyone Sonny mess with! “What happened “


At Ava-Ava was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Lucy.”Lucy, What is it” Monica and Bobbie have been arrested for what they did” Good, I need to check on Delia” They went into the room and Delia was on the bed sleeping.”Delia” Ava, She went” No” Ava cried and Lucy comforting her daughter.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment