Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 24

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 24”

At Anna-Anna was having coffee and reading the newspaper the headlines were about Bobbie and Monica arrestees when there was a knock on the door it was Jax with a bag of donuts and coffee.”I thought you could use a friend “Yes, Come in” Anna and Jax went into the living room and sit down.”I brought coffee and donuts, I heard what happened and thought you may need to talk” I hate that I had to arrest Monica and Bobbie it doesn’t look good “So they both switched Lucy daughter with a dead baby” Yes” But Why” Monica was blackmail by Tony Jerome to do it” No” Yes” Anna, Maybe Tonight we could go on a date get away from all this” I like that idea, Jax Where's this going “I don’t know but I would like to Find out” Jax Kiss Anna.”What about you're son” I could see if Skye can't have him I had to temporarily take him from Skye, She had a drink ‘I’m sure it’s hard right now for Skye ‘Yes but Skye an alcoholic one drink is one too many” Oh, I need to go but I’ll call you” Sure “


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was looking at the newspaper about Monica and Bobbie when Ned Came Into the room,” I don’t know how to save my mother “We will save Monica “


Ava-Ava was having tea with Lucy.”What do you think we should do? Drop the charger or go through with it” I hate that I was lying to my whole life who know how I would turn out” Yes I hate it too, I always grieve for you”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment