Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 26

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 26”

At Lorenzo warehouse-Tony and Julian we’re talking as Manuel Came Into it.”Why are you here? In my brother warehouse “Who are you” Manuel Alcazar, I’m taking my brother business while he's in a coma “Really “Yes If with If you try to take over my brother business I’m not afraid to kill you, I’m more ruthless then my brother “I heard about you! You are more like Luis”Yes I’m But I wouldn’t let a woman destroy me! Now go”The Jerome Family own this town and we will again “Tony and Julian left.”Oh Brother you're to soft”


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was having coffee when Monica came into the room from Changed.”Mom,Are you okay “Not really one mistake and I could lose my license patience wouldn’t trust me with there care after this”You can work at the central or at the clinic we will get you though it”Thanks “


At Bobbie/Scotty -Bobbie and Scotty were talking “This isn’t how I want to start are married “Me either but I’m here for you “Thanks, What do you think like a lawyer will happen “It doesn’t look good I’m sorry “I’ll probably lose my license “Probably “As there was a knock on the door it was Carly,” Can I talk to my mother alone” Yes” Scotty left,” Sorry Mother I know you’re going through a lot but I need your advice “Alright. What is it” I’m pregnant and AJ is the father “No” Yes I don’t know what to do” Carly do the right thing this time “I’ll tell AJ” Good ‘I’m here for you”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment