Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 25

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 25”

Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed in a coma and Skye was by him.”Oh Lorenzo I wish you would wake up I miss my husband “As the maid came in with a man.”Mrs. Alcazar, This man here to see you” Thanks to you” The maid left.”Oh, Lorenzo “Who are you” I’m Lorenzo Younger's brother Manuel” Oh, I’m glad you’re here, Let’s go into the living room and talk” They went into the living room.”So you’re Lorenzo wife Skye,Tea told me about you”Yes I contact you because I need help with the business awhile Lorenzo is In a coma but when he wake up it’s back to him”I will run it”You have to promise me you will keep my family safe “Yes I been running things overseas “I know,You’re Welcome to stay here”Thanks,Well Lorenzo wake up”The Doctor are giving up but I’m not”As Lila Rae and Genevieve came Into the room.”What’s going on”Genevieve and Lila Rae I want you to meet you're uncle Manuel,His you’re Father Young brother “Oh”I need to go but Manuel make yourself at home”Skye left.


At The Courthouse-Alexis was talking to Monica and Bobbie if they well get bail.”I’ll try to get you both bail”Whos the judge on here”I’m not sure “


In the hallway-Carly and AJ Came by,”AJ,We can’t Let either of our mothers go to jail “No”As Ava and Lucy Came by,”I understand you're both upset but please do the right thing and let this go”Carly if someone took Michael from you would do the same and AJ I thought you would understand “I do but this is my mother “


Inside the Courthouse-Carly and AJ and Lucy and Ava Came In As Scotty and Skye Came Into the courthouse and everyone stood up as the judge Came Into the room.”The bail hearing for Bobbie Jones Bladwin And Dr Monica Quartermaine “As Ric stood up he was acting as the DA on this case.”The State is asking for no bail,Dr Quartermaine And Mrs Bladwin played with people life by switch the baby and letting Lucy Coe believe her baby is dead “You’re Honor my client have remorse over this”Bail is set for ten million dollars each “The case was dismissed.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment