Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 27

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 27”

At ELQ-Skye was working on a deal when AJ Came Into the room.”Skye” I just made the final arrangement on getting The Chandler empire “Skye, Are you okay”Yes ,Jr has destroyed that company since Adam dead he would be so unhappy with Jr”Do you miss Adam”Yes we had our disagreements and I was destroyed when I found out he wasn’t my father “Yeah,How is Lorenzo “The same His brother Manuel is in town to help the business “That’s good,Skye have you had a drink since that night “No”Good “How about you! Have you spelt with Carly again “No”Good “


At Christy/Kristina-Christy and Kristina had move into together they been happy together and were unpacking when their was a knock on the door it was A older man.”Hello, Are you Christy Bladwin “Yes” I’m Neil Kanelos you’re half brother “Oh,This is my girlfriend Kristina Corinthos “You’re a lesbian “He was in shock.”Yes” Oh, I want to get to know you”I’m curious about my biological family “Yes I know about you and when you were little we spend time together but I moved away with my mother “What do you do for a living “I’m a Doctor “Me too”Wow”Yes,Why don’t we meet for dinner at the hotel “Lila’s Place “Sure That’s where I’m staying “Neil left.”Christy “I just meet my brother “Yes”


At General Hospital-Nikolas and Alistair and Spencer we’re their when Elizabeth Came by.”I have you're test results back,Alistair is Valentin son”Thanks “Elizabeth left.”So I owe some of the Cassadine shares”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment