Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 31

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 31”

At General Hospital-Skye and John Came in and when by Elizabeth.”Elizabeth there was a shooting at my house and Lila Rae was out with Spencer Do you know anything about it” Yes Spencer was shot at”No”Lila Rae Came by.”Mother,Are you okay”Yes,Genevieve was shot at”No”Are you okay? You and John should be look at too”It was scary “Yes”


Nikolas and Alexis and Laura we’re waiting on new about Spencer when Nikolas saw Skye and went by her,”This is you're fault that my son was shot at! When Spencer make it I don’t want him around Lila Rae “You can’t blame my daughter “No but I can blame you and you're husband “Laura Came by,”Nikolas this isn’t helping “Monica Came by,”Monica,Do you know anything about Spencer and Genevieve “”I’ll go check on them”Monica left as Manuel Came by and look at Skye.”John stay with you're sister “Skye went outside and went to talk to Manuel,”What happened tonight! Who shot at my family “Jerome,I will deal with him”Yes Tony needs to die” Yes “Manuel left.


At The City-Jax and Anna we’re having a great time when Jax phone went off he look at the text “Shooting at The Alcazar Family House Genevieve Alcazar shot at and Spencer Cassadine shot at”No” What is it” There was a shooting “Jax Show Anna the text.


At Port Charles-General Hospital-Nikolas was worrying about his son when Lila Rae Came by.”I’m sorry that Spencer was shot at he try to save me,I love Spencer “I love my son so much that I will not let anything happened to him”


Skye was worrying about her daughter when AJ Came by.”Skye”My Family was shot at tonight,I could lose my daughter who I lose once Alright “Genevieve going to make it” as Dr Robinson and Dr Quartermaine Came by.


“How’s my son”My daughter “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment