Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Part 32

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 32”

At The Docks-Alistair was walking he was happy about meeting Genevieve he hopes they could get to know each other more when his phone went off he looked at it was a text about the breaking news about Spencer and Genevieve being shot at he look at the docks and saw blood on it.”Alistair left.


At General Hospital-Nikolas and Alexis and Laura were waiting on news about Spencer and Skye and Lila Rae and John and AJ were waiting on news about Genevieve when Dr. Robinson and Dr. Quartermaine Came by,” How is my son” How is my daughter “We removal the bullet from Spencer but it hit his brain and caused brain damage “No” Yes I’m sorry “Can I see my son” Yes” Nikolas, Tell Spencer I’m here for him” Nikolas just look at Lila Rae and left.”What about my daughter “Genevieve was hit in the eye with the bullet we had to take one of it, out as Alistair.”Did you get the bullet that hit her in the eye “It did the damage so we had to remove one eye, Genevieve we’ll have to wear an eye patch “No” I want to see my daughter “Skye, I want to see Genevieve “Who are you” Alistair Cassadine “Oh” My daughter needs her family around her, You just meet Genevieve she doesn’t need a boy right now “Skye didn’t like him and left with her children.


Alexis and Laura were talking.”I’m scared for Spencer “Me too “As Ric Came by,” Mayor Collins I’m acting as the DA, for now, I’ll be on the case” Good we need to know how this happened “I’m sure it’s an enemy “Yes, Where Julian “Leave Julian out of this “


Spencer room-Spencer was in bed when Nikolas came in the room.”Dad” Spencer, Do you remember what happened “Lila Rae and I were on a walk when someone shot us and I pulled Lila Rae out of the way “Yes, Spencer I love you and don’t think you should see Lila Rae anymore “Dad Nothing happening to me” You have Brain damage” No” Spencer cried 


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in the bed she had an eye patch on when Skye and Lila Rae and John Came Into the room.”Genevieve, I’m so glad you’re okay “What happened “Genevieve touch her eye with the patch.”Why do I have an eye patch on my eye “You were shot at in the eye” No! I lose an eye! I hate that I can’t be safe at home! When I’m old enough I’m moving out “Genevieve, I love you and we will deal with this together “


At Tony's house-Tony was at home when the gunman Came in and shot him.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment