Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 30

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 30”

On the Docks-Lila Rae and Spencer were just shot at and Spencer was laying on the docks from being shot at Lila Rae try to help him she pick up her phone and called for help.”Spencer, You have to be okay” Lila Rae cries 


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and John and Genevieve we’re laying on the floor from the shots fire at them Skye wake up and check on her children.”John” I’m okay” She looks at him he wasn’t bleeding just scared she saw Genevieve who was bleeding from getting shot at she went by her.”Genevieve, You can’t die I just got to know you” Skye called for help as the guard Came Into the living room she got up,” How did you let this happen! You’re supposed to keep me safe “We shot the man who was shooting “Lila Rae is out” Yes she was shot at to “No” The paramedical Came in and took Genevieve.”Please save my daughter “The nanny came in the room.”I need you to take Morgan Lila to the Quartermaine “Yes” John you’re coming with me “They left.


At The City-Jax and Anna were having a nice dinner.”Jax, I haven’t felt like this in a long time “Me either, I regret so much what happened with Nina “I feel the same about Finn “Yes but this could be our new start “Yes” Jax Kiss Anna.


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was in the living room when Monica Came Into the room.”Why was Carly here” We slept together and she pregnant “No” I want to handle this better than I did when Carly was pregnant with Michael Good” Monica's phone rang it was the Hospital.”I’ll be right their “Monica hang up the phone as the nanny Came in with Morgan Lila.”What’s going on” There was a shooting at the house “No” Genevieve was shot at”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment