Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 34

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 34”

At General Hospital-Robin was looking at Felicia who didn’t feel well.”Robin, What’s going on” It’s your heart” No” You need a new heart soon “


Mac was in the hallway with Anna worrying about Felicia when Maxie Came by,” What’s going on “I don’t know I think it’s you're mother heart” No” Robin Came by,” Robin, What’s going on” It’s Felicia heart She going to need a new one “


Ava Came Into the hallway as Elizabeth Came by,” Elizabeth, I got a phone call that Tony was shot at” Yes his in surgery “Elizabeth left as Julian Came by.”Did you shot Tony” Ava, We Can’t talk here” As Alexis Came by,” I want to know what’s going on! Spencer was shot at tonight “Is he okay’He has brain damage “No” I heard Skye’s Family was shot at too” Yes her daughter Genevieve lost an eye” No” This violence has to stop “


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed upset when Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve I know you’re upset but I’m glad I found you I love you and I know you love me” Can you go away “I’ll come back in the morning “Skye kiss her daughter on the forehead and left the room as Tea Came by.”Skye, How’s Genevieve “Upset with me and So is Jax he wants to take John from me “I will not let that happen “I wish Lorenzo would just wake up”


Robin was looking at Felicia's test results as Monica Came by.”How’s Tony” His on life support, Why” Felicia needs a new heart”


Felicia room-Felicia was in bed when Mac and Maxie Came Into the room.”Mom, You’re going to just find” Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment