Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 35

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 35”

At General Hospital-Monica went to talk to Ava and Julian about Tony.”How is Tony” His on life support it’s not looking good “You can let him go, We could care less about him” Can we donate his organs “Yes, We will sign whatever we need to” Thanks, Ava I’m sorry about the past” I know”


Felicia was in bed in her room when she flatlined as Robin Came Into the room.”You have to save my mother “Maxie you and Mac need to leave the room “Maxie and Mac left the room as Robin tries to save Felicia.


Tony's room-Tony was in bed when Ava Came Into the room,” It’s your fault I was taken away from my mother! I could have been raised differently “As Monica Came Into the room.”I’ll make sure the charger is dropped on you, I blame Tony more” Thanks “Ava left the room...


Maxie and Mac were worrying about Felicia,” I can’t lose my mother “Ava heard them and went by.”What’s wrong with Felicia “She needs a new heart” I’m sorry, Tony is on life support if he's a match you can use his heart “Thanks to you” Robin Came by.”Robin “I got Felicia to revive we are going to need a new heart now” Tony on life support you can use his” I’ll see if it’s a match” Robin left,” Ava, Thanks “You’re Welcome “


Alexis and Julian were talking “Is this Tony who shot at Skye family “Yes” Did you kill him” No”


At Lucy-Lucy was at home putting a gun into the fireplace and watching it burn.”It’s you're fault I lose years with Ava “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment