Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 33

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 33”

Felicia/Mac-Felicia wasn’t feeling good when Mac Came Into the room.”Felicia, What is it” I don’t feel good “Let’s go to the Hospital “Mac and Felicia left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Ric and Robert were looking at the house for evidence.”Lorenzo still in a coma and helpless why his family is shot at” Yes I have a feeling this is Tony Jerome “Yes”


At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway when Rae Came by.”Skye, How is Genevieve “Upset with me, She was shot at in the eye and lost one” I’m sorry “Genevieve right this is my fault because I’m married to Lorenzo “As Jax and Anna Came by .”Skye! Where our son! He better be okay” John Fine, AJ took him to the mansion for the night “This is what I was worried about! Lorenzo being in a coma makes you and the children vulnerable to Lorenzo's enemy “Jax, I understand you're upset I’m too but you will not take my son from me! I’m John Mother “I’m going to the mansion to take him to my house “Jax” I will not negotiate with my son safety “You never took Josslyn from Carly! Because of Sonny” You both are emotional and need to think more about this another day” Anna and Jax left.”I can’t lose my son” I know”


Felicia and Mac Came Into the Hospital and by Robin.”Felicia, What’s wrong” I don’t feel good “Let’s Get you in a room “Anna saw them  as she was about to leave with Jax.”Jax, I need to stay with Mac” Yes I understand “Jax left.”Mac” I’m worried about Felicia I can’t lose her” You wouldn’t “


The paramedics Came in with Tony who was on a stretcher “We found him a shot at” Tony “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment