Sunday, August 15, 2021

TIES That Bind Part 2 Ch 36

“Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 36”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Jax was talking to John,” John Are you okay about tonight “Yes I find” Are you scared “No” As Skye Came Into the room.”Mommy” John, I love you” I love you too mommy “You’re going to stay with you're father tonight “Alright “I’ll fight you for my son” Same here “Jax left and Skye went to the bar and pour herself a drink of wine it was a stressful night.


At Tea/Ric-Tea was at home when Manuel sneaks into the room.”What is going on! Who shot at Skye and the children tonight “Tony Jerome “No” Don’t worry I’ll take care of it” This is just going to get worse “No, Tony died “Did you kill him”


At Lucy-Lucy was at home watching the fireplace when there was a knock on the door it was Ava.”Ava” I need to talk to you” About what” I believe we should drop the charges against Bobbie and Monica, I blame Tony for this and his gone “Tony died Tonight “Yes, and Felicia need a new heart so Tony we’ll donate his” Felicia need a new heart “Yes “I sure go see Mac, You’re right It’s time to let the past go” Lucy left.


At General Hospital-Max and Maxie were waiting on news about Felicia when Rae Came by,” Any news” No” Robin Came by.”Tony Hearts a match we will do the surgery tonight “Good “It has to work” Yes”Lucy Came by,” I heard about Felicia she going to just find “Yes”


Spencer room-Spencer was in bed when Lila Rae sneak in.”Spencer I’m sorry about this “Lila Rae It’s not you're fault”Yes it is”I still want to be with you”Lila Rae Kiss him.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment