Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 37

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 37”

At General Hospital-Genevieve was in bed she still was upset about having one eye removed when Dr. Robinson Came Into the room.” Dr.  Robinson, Is there any way I can get my eyes to fix “Yes we can prosthetics eye for you” Okay” We have some medicine you need to take “Alright, Was anytime else damaging “No”


In The Hallway-Nikolas was talking to Bobbie,” Spencer going to need you're supporting things maybe a little hard for him” I hate this “I know” As Skye Came by,” Nikolas, Bobbie “I still want you're daughter away from my son “Lila Rae deserves better anyway “Nikolas left,” Bobbie, How is my daughter “Alright Dr. Robinson is with her “Skye left as Mac Came by.”Mac, Felicia heart transplant went well”Yes I just hope now that Tony Jerome is dead the dangers is gone Me too”


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed talking to Dr Robinson As Skye Came Into the room.”Dr Robinson,How is my daughter “Genevieve can go home and in a few days we will get her a prosthetic eye”Good”Dr Robinson left.”Genevieve,I understand your upset but I love you and I’m glad I have you in my life “Where my daughter “At the mansion “Mother,I’m not going back to that house “We live their”Skye phone rang.”I have to take this “Skye left the room As Tea Came Into the room.”Aunt Tea,When can I get the money from my trustful “Not till you’re eighteen,Why”I want my own place I don’t feel safe in that house “I understand you're upset but Skye and Lorenzo are you're parents “If I was still with Brenda this wouldn’t of happened “Skye was about to come in and heard it and was feeling sad as she Came Into the room.”Tea,I’m glad you’re here,We can take Genevieve home “Mother “Genevieve you’re coming home with me you’re Father loved that house and soon he will wake up beside buying a house for us isn’t that easy it had to be safe”The House That Sonny owning is still up for sale “No Thanks “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment