Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 5

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 5”

At Jake’s-Carly and AJ wake up in bed together AJ look at Carly.”This was a mistake, I’m with Elizabeth, I keep hurting her” Are you surprised? You can’t have a stable relationship “AJ got up and dressed he was upset with himself .”You better not telling anyone about this” Carly got up she couldn’t believe that she did this

.” I don’t want to tell anyone about this either it was just two grieving parents “Yes, I need to go to a meeting “AJ, You didn’t drink “No but you are part of my addiction problem “Carly got dressed.”Carly” I’m okay she was feeling emotions “AJ left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was drinking downstairs she hated that Brenda raised her daughter and that Genevieve was raped and hated that Lorenzo was in a coma deep down Skye knew he wouldn’t wake up.


Upstairs-Genevieve was in her daughter's nursing room when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Genevieve, Are you okay “Yes I’m going to bed” I’m sorry that happened to you” It’s not you're fault besides I haven’t thought about it in ages”


Downstairs-Skye was pouring herself another drink when AJ Came by,” No, Skye “My daughter was raped and it’s all Brenda's fault! I’m glad I killed that bitch “Skye, You can’t talk like that, Let’s Get you upstairs “AJ, I want Lorenzo “I know” AJ helps Skye upstairs and into bed, he hates seeing his sister like this.”The Girls “They are in bed, I’ll stay with you” AJ hates that his sister was faulted apart.


At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was looking at a picture of Georgia when Mac came in the room.”Felicia, What’s wrong “I haven’t been feeling good so I went to the doctor for some tests” Do you have the results “They will know tomorrow “I’ll go with you, We will Face this together “Mac kiss his wife.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment