Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 6

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 6”

At Lucy -Lucy was getting ready to leave for work when there was a knock on the door it was Tony.”What do you want” I have a Secret about you and what you share with my brother “What about it? Everyone knows that I was Victor's mistress “It’s about the baby you share “How dare you! That baby died” Lucy cried-“That’s What they want you to believe “Are you saying my baby is alive “Yes and right here in Port Charles Lucy was shocked that her child was alive “Do you know who my child is” Yes and so do you “Who! Tony smirk and left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye wake up with a headache and saw AJ sleeping in a chair she put on her robe and wake him up.”AJ “AJ wakes up,” Skye, Are you okay “What happened “You had a drink last night “No! The children don’t know about my past with alcohol Skye hated herself for falling.“I know” Why did you come over last night “I need to talk to you, I made a mistake last night “Did you drink last night “No, Worse I slept with Carly” No! We are a mess” Yes, Why don’t you go shower and we will go to a meeting “Alright “AJ went downstairs and saw the maid clean up.’I need you to do me a favor “What”


At General Hospital-Monica was at the nurse station when Lucy Came by,” I need your help I need my medicine record from when I had the miscarriage “Why”Because I have resason to believe my baby is alive “Monica was trying it to look shocking by it.”Lucy”I’m not crazy! If I don’t get my record I will sue this Hospital! You were a doctor here then is my baby alive “As Kevin Came by,”Lucy,Are you okay “No I’m not! My baby that I had with Victor is alive! Isn’t it Monica! Monica close her eyes “Yes”Tell me everything “


“Lucy,You clams that baby was Alan and I was upset that you slept with my husband so when you Came Into the Hospital to deliver you're baby an Man Came by and threatened me to say you’re baby died if I didn’t he would kill my son so I had to do it”My child alive! All this time “Yes”What was the sex”A girl”Who was the man? I didn’t know till now it was Tony”Who’s my daughter? where did she end up? “I don’t know ,I’m sorry I hate what I did”You should be! I will destroy you! Kevin touch Lucy.”Lucy,Let’s go and talk “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment