Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 4

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 4”

At Alexis/Julian Alexis was nervous about another mob boss in town when Julian Came Into the room.”Julian, How Powerful is your uncle “Powerful But I will deal with him” Julian, I’m worried about this “I know but I will make sure that nothing happens to our family “I hope so with Lorenzo out of commission things can get out of control “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was thinking about what to do with Lorenzo when her phone rang “Skye Alcazar, Oh Monica I’ll think about it” She hung up the phone as Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother, Are you okay “We need to have a family meeting “As Genevieve Came in the room.”Morgan Lila is sleeping “Good I have something we need to talk about, You're father can’t stay at the Hospital anymore so I need to make a decision he can stay here or go to an aftercare” Lila Rae took her mother hands.”Do what you think is best we will support you, Right Genevieve “Yes” Thanks Girls “The maid Came Into the room.”Mrs. Alcazar, The man Are here with the horse “Thanks “The maid left,” The Horse Are here from London “Yes, Before you're father when Into a coma he made the arrangement, Lorenzo know you love the horse and maybe you can ride Genevieve and soon Morgan Lila ``No my daughter isn’t going neither a horse nor a man teaches her to ride! Bad things can happen “Bad things? Like what” Nothing, Leave it alone “Genevieve didn’t want to talk about it. Skye went by her daughter and touched her hair.”Genevieve,Did something happen to you? I don’t know all about you're life with Brenda,I wish I know you”It’s not you're fault but I had riding lessons and the teacher raped me”Genevieve cried “No,My baby,I’m sorry I sure of been their for you! This is Brenda fault “It’s no one fault “Did Brenda believe you”Yes”Did you go to the cop”No”I’m sorry “Morgan Lila start to cry.”I’m going to check on the baby”She didn’t want to talk about it anymore and went upstairs.


“Mother “I need to be alone “Lila Rae went upstairs and Skye went by the bar none of her children know that she an alcoholic.


At Jake’s-AJ was sitting at the bar about to have a drink when Carly Came by.”AJ,Don’t! I miss Michael too but don’t do this to yourself,Michael would not want you to destroy yourself “AJ look at Carly .”Why do you care? You hate me”I love our son more “AJ Kiss Carly and they went upstairs to a room and had Sex.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment