Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 13

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 13”

At Rae-Rae was at home worrying about where James was and if her secret would come out when there was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Skye, How's it with Genevieve “Mother! I know you’re secret that you been “Married ‘ to Alan! Who’s alive and has amnesia! The whole time we were trying to get close in London you had this secret! “Yes! I loved Alan and went I found him I want him for myself “What about Monica! His wife and the Quartermaine “I’m your family to” The Quartermaine has been a family to me more than you had, How did you pulled it off “It wasn’t that hard I had detector wedding photos and I always Came over to your place, You never came to my place “I suggested if you don’t want to go to jail you leave town “Skye, What about you and the children “You should of thought about that before you did it! I don’t want to see you “Skye left.


At General Hospital-Alan was in the room with Robin who was looking at him and Monica was in the room.”You looks great “What about my amnesia “It May never come back “No”


At Bobbie/Scotty-Bobbie and Carly were having tea together when their phone went off and they looked at it.”Alan Alive! Bobbie yelled “Wow! First AJ and Now Alan”! I sure go see Monica she probably so happy “Bobbie called Monica who told her she couldn’t talk she was at the Hospital Bobbie hang up the phone,”Monica at the Hospital with Alan”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment