Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 12

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 12”

“Alan Quartermaine returns “

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was in the living room looking at a picture of Alan.”I’m going to be a better father this time “As Skye Came Into the room.”Skye, How were you're trip! Did you work it out with Genevieve “That’s not important right now, Where Monica “Mom went for a walk, What’s going on” I found Dad in London, Alan alive! “Skye, Have you been drinking “AJ! I’m telling the truth “You are! Oh my God” James walks in as Monica Came in.”Alan! This must be a dream “No, Monica it’s true this is Alan I found him in London, He had amnesia “Monica touched Alan's Face.”You have to remember me! “This house looks formal “You brought it for me, You been in London all this time” Yes I’m married to another woman “Oh” As Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn Came Into the room,” Alan, You’re alive” Alan has amnesia, This is your nephew Ned and his wife Olivia and daughter Brooklyn “Nice to meet you” We sure go to the Hospital “Monica took Alan.”Skye, How did this happened “I don’t know all the details but he Came Into Brenda House to buy it” I’m glad you brought him here” He didn’t want to come we had to make him Come“Oh, How did it go with Genevieve “She didn’t want to come but she did “


At General Hospital-Robin was working when Monica came in with Alan.”Alan! You’re alive “Alan has amnesia, We need to run the test on him “I’m supposed to know you too” I’m Robin you are a good mentor to me as a doctor and friend “This hospital does look formal “


At Kristina's office-Kristina was working when she heard the news about Alan and wanted to be the first magazine to report it and put some of the stories online.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment