Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 14

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 14”

 The Quartermaine mansion-Ned had just hung up the phone when Olivia Came Into the room.”Ned, Are you okay “I just called mother and told her that Alan was alive but of course she didn’t believe me” Is Tracy coming home “Yes she “Good” I still can’t believe that Alan alive all this time “Yes, You can’t keep a Quartermaine down” No”


At General Hospital-Monica was in the hallway she was feeling emotional about Alan Who Kevin was looking at when Bobbie Came by,” Monica, I heard about Alan, How are you “I’m in shock I can’t believe that all this time he was alive” He was in London all this time “Yes, Skye found him”What is it”Something is off”As Anna Came by,”Monica,It’s great that Alan alive but I need to talk to him”I know his with Kevin right now “Alright “His very confusing “I’ll be careful with him,I’m happy for you “Thanks “


Kevin office-Alan was sitting down talking to Kevin.”I’m confused that women Monica say she my wife but I’m already married “What’s you're wife name” Rae Cummings ,I’m James Cummings ,I don’t remember my life as Alan Quartermaine “What did you do in London “I ran an business at home “Oh”


In the hallway-Monica and Bobbie and Anna were their when Skye Came by,”How’s Alan”His confuses so His talks to Kevin,I can’t believe you found him”Yes I never saw him in London till now”I believe you,Skye I know we had our issues but I will always be grateful for you “I’m just glad I could help,I love Alan too”Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment