Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 26

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 26”

At The Police station-Anna was check her massage when She found about Jax As Alexis Came by and Anna hangs up the phone.”What is it” Jax Just took the Kids out of town” No This Isn’t going to be good Lorenzo will retaliate against Jax and it’s not going to be good “No it not”


At General Hospital-Skye and Carly and Bobbie and Lucas we’re waiting on the news when Dr. Robinson Came by.”How did the surgery go” Great, Genevieve going to be okay she needs to stay here till tomorrow “Thanks, I want to go home after I check on her” Genevieve still sleeping “Then I’ll be back in the morning “as The paramedic Came in with Jax and Josslyn And John.”No! Josslyn “John” Let the Doctor Work on them” As AJ and Lorenzo Came by.”What happened! Did you do something to the jet! “Skye, No I didn’t “You better not! “This is all on Jax! 


Neil went to look at Josslyn who was unconscious as Carly Came by.” Dr.  Kanelos,How’s my daughter “We need to run some test”Bobbie Came by.”I cannot lost Josslyn she the only daughter I have left”You wouldn’t “


Christy was looking at John as Skye Came by.”How’s my son”We need to run some test”Save my son”Lorenzo took Skye hands.


In the hallway Anna and Alexis Came by.”How is Jax”As Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”Did you sabotage Jax jet! “I would never risk the life of two innocent children! “Anna went by him.”If you hurt Jax I will come after you! I’m sure I could throw you in jail for something!


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment