Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 30

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 30”

At General Hospital-John room-John was in his wheelchair, and Lorenzo and Skye were in the room feeling emotional.”Mother, Are you okay” Yes I’m sorry “Skye, Why don’t you get Genevieve “Lorenzo wanted Skye to calm herself. Skye went Into the hallway and lean against the wall and cried for her son her heart was broken for him as Brooklyn Came by.”Skye, How’s John” I’m more upset than John is” I know it’s hard but we are here for you “Thanks, Today the trial isn’t it” Yes” Everything a mess” You're not alone” Brooklyn left,


Josslyn room -Carly was helping Josslyn get ready to go home.”Josslyn, This Wouldn’t Be easy but I’m here for you and so are Grandmother and Uncle Lucas” Thanks Mother Carly touched Josslyn's face.“Josslyn I will not let anyone hurt you again “I know”


At Genevieve room-Genevieve was getting ready to leave when Skye Came Into the room,” Mother, I’m sorry about John” Thanks “How is John” He will be okay he needs all of us” Yes he does “Genevieve, I know you want to move out but I need you” Alright “They left the room as Lorenzo Came in with John who was in his wheelchair.”John” Genevieve “Let’s go home “They left.


At Lucy-Lucy was talking to Maxie about Deceptive.”I have a new idea for a makeup line “What” We Are adding another partner “Who” As Erica walks into the office.”Erica Kane” Yes that’s me” Maxie with both our company together it’s going to be a hit” Yes it is”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment