Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 31

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 31”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica, we’re having coffee together.”I have some bad news to tell you” What” Do you remember Skye “Yes she found me” Yes her son was in a jet crash that left him paralyzed “No” Yes Skye going to need our help “Yes she is”As Ned and Olivia Came Into the room.”Monica,Have you heard from Skye “Not today “I wonder how Jax is”Who care it’s his fault,He wouldn’t be around much longer “Probably not”As AJ Came Into the room.”AJ,With all this craziness we never found out about the baby”It’s a boy”Oh that’s wonderful “Yes but Dr Bladwin did a test on Carly to make sure the baby doesn’t have an birth defects “Yes Because of Carly age”Yes”

We sure go to the courthouse “Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was helping John get settled in .”Mother,I’m not helpless “I know ,I love you”I love you too”Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye, Why don’t you go to the courthouse I’ll handle this “Alright “Skye left.”Thanks, Dad” John you’re Mother love you We were so worried about you” I know”Were you scared when the jet went down “Yes “Why don’t you rest”Lorenzo Kiss John on the forehead and left.


Lila Rae was in her bathroom throwing up she had a secret she had a eating disorder and no one know about it.


At Carly’s -Carly was helping Josslyn in her room.”Mother, I’ll be okay “I know” Can I have sometimes alone “Alright, I’ll be downstairs “Carly left and Josslyn was happy Carly was hovering over her.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment