Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 34

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 34”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was getting ready for tonight when Julian Came Into the room.”We need to talk I cannot help you with this, If I do it will lose Alexis “Are you quiet” Yes” As Manuel Came Into the room.”I Can help” Alright, Julian our partner's ship is over “Yes it is, Just Be cared to make sure you don’t get caught “I wouldn’t, Thanks for helping Skye when I was in a coma “You’re Welcome “Julian left.”Now when do we do this” Tonight “


At Kevin/Laura-Laura was having coffee when Kevin Came Into the House.”How was court” We don’t know the sentence yet I try to plea that Rae has mental issues “Do you think she does “I just don’t believe that Rae sure go to jail yes it was wrong with what she did but she needs help” I disagree I believe Rae know what she was doing the whole time” Maybe “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the living room with Bobbie.”So we were friends “Yes we were, Alan I miss you so much and I know that Monica is so happy you’re home we all are “As Monica Came Into the room.”How did court go” It went will” I want to see Rae” Why” I know it’s complicated but I was with Rae for years” Alright “


At A House-Alistair was looking at a mansion.”I’ll take it” Alright, I hope you and whoever enjoyed it”Her name is Genevieve and we will “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment