Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 33

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 33”

At The Courthouse-Rae and Skye look at each other as Rae left with the cop and went to her cell.”Skye, Monica ,“It’s like I’m losing my mother all over again “I'm sorry but you’re not alone “Thanks “How’s John” His doing better than I’m “Kids do handle things better “Yes”


Rae was in her cell when Kevin Came by.”Kevin, Thanks for helping me” You’re Welcome, I do believe you need help “I want help, What hurts the most was losing Skye “I know but hopefully you can rebuild your relationship “It also been a mess”


At Alexis/Julian-Julian was on the phone with Lorenzo.”I want it done tonight he needs to go “I’ll take care of it” tonight As Alexis Came In and heard it .”I need to go” Julian hang up the phone.”What was that” Nothing, How was court” I know you’re working with Lorenzo and if he has you kill Jax it’s over for us their no going back! Yes, Jax messes up but he's my best friend “Alexis “I do hope you pick us over this “Alexis left the room.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to his man.”Tonight we will take Jax out” As Skye Came Into the room.”Lorenzo “Skye “We Need to talk alone” The guy left.”Skye, I can't stand back and let Jax hurt our family I love John like my own son” I know and I’m upset about this but I don’t know if I can take another parent from our children, Genevieve still upset about Brenda “She will get over it and so well John we know what’s best for them “as Carly Came Into the room.”Carly, What is it” I need you to do a favor and I’m sure you’re talking about it now, I want Jax gone” Are you sure “Yes! I hate what he did to my daughter “Is this a setup “By now you can trust me I know about Brenda “Lorenzo, We can trust Carly “Don’t you want this “I'm having a hard time with it but no matter what happened I cannot trust Jax around my Son so I guess it’s the only way “Yes” Skye was having a hard time with it.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment