Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 35

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 35”

At Carly’s-Carly was in Josslyn's room helping her get dressed and it was getting to her.”Mother, I need to learn how to do things on my own” I know today is just the first day” Carly finishes helping Josslyn get dressed and they went downstairs as the doorbell rang Carly went to open it was Spencer.”Spencer “I wanted to see Josslyn “Spencer “Josslyn when by the door.”Spencer “Spencer went by Josslyn and touch her face .”I wanted to see you and if you need anything “Why don’t we just hang out in the movie room”Yes I’ll make you some snacks “Thanks Mom” Carly finally saw Josslyn happy.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was getting his guns ready when Skye Came Into the room.”Skye, Are we going to be okay” You are protecting our family ‘Skye kiss him.”Thanks “Lorenzo put his guns in his jacket pocket when Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”What’s going on” Nothing, I love this family and well do whatever I need to for us” Lorenzo left.”He's going to kill Jax isn’t he” Genevieve! Your father loves us. He does things we can’t ask about “I’m glad he's doing this “Good, Let’s go check on your brother and then have dinner.


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was at home thinking about her marriage to Julian when he came in the room and went by Alexis.”I want you, I chose you” Julian Kiss Alexis.”Thank you”


At Jax House-Lorenzo and Manual  went to Into Jax House to Find it empty.”He's gone” He can’t go far I destroy all his jets “We will find him”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment