Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 4

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 4”

At London-Alec was in his office he was a billionaire who made his own internet company and was very successful that he wanted a new start without his past when Genevieve came into pushing a baby stroller and Alistair was with her.”Genevieve, Why are you here “I have been trying to call you, Why haven’t you answer my call! Where is Brenda “As a woman came in and went by Alec.”Alec, Who is this with a baby “Alec got up he never told anyone about Genevieve he wanted to forget his past.”I’m his sister “You have a sister “She was upset.”You don’t talk about me” Genevieve was upset.”It’s compilations, I thought Genevieve was my sister “Oh” Genevieve, Why are you here? Who’s the guy with you” This is Alistair Cassadine, a friend of mine, I want to stay in London and I’m looking for my mother “The woman looked at Alec,” I thought your mother was gone “ What did you say! “Ivy, Can you give us a minute “Ivy left and Alec looks at Genevieve they were not close but he hates seeing her like this and went by her.”What happened to your eye” I was shot at, Anywhere we’re a mother “Brenda killed herself” When” After she came back from Port Charles I went to check on her and found her in bed” No! Why didn’t you call me” Genevieve, You need to move on she stole you from your biological parents “I want to stay here” Alright you can stay at the mansion now I have work to do” You can try all you want but you cannot forget where you came from “I can try! Who wants to be the son of a mob boss and a Mother who has mental issues that she stole a child, You can’t hide either “Alec looks at the baby,” That’s your niece Morgan Lila “You’re too young to have a baby! Genevieve stop ruin you're life let the past go and move on” Alec “I need to get back to work” Come on Genevieve “They left. Alec was upset she was here he wanted the past to stay gone he didn’t even care that Brenda was dead.


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ has just got off the phone with Skye who told him she was on her way to London,” Is Skye okay “Mom It’s not good that Genevieve went to Find Brenda “What is it” You have to promise to keep it a secret but Skye’s killed Brenda “No” Yes Lorenzo and I and Carly have been covered it up” Can you trust Carly” Yes she hates Brenda “True”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment