Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 3

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 3”

At Nikolas-Nikolas and Spencer, we’re coming in from the hospital.”Spencer, I want you to take it easy “I will” As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Why are you here” Father I know you’re upset about the shooting but I’m with Lila Rae and you cannot stop it” Spencer “Father “Nikolas phone rang he left to take it,” Spencer, I’m sorry about this “It’s not you're fault that this happened “In away it is because of my father “I don’t care, I love you and nothing we’ll stand in our way” Spencer Kiss Lila Rae 


At General, Hospital-Felicia room-Felicia was in bed when Anna Came Into the room.”Felicia, How are you feeling?Good, What’s new with you? I need a distraction from this “Alright, Jax and I went out of town another day” Really? Do you like him” Yes I do” Oh Anna I’m happy for you” Thanks but it’s going to be a mess soon, Jax is going to try to get full custody of John “No” Yes I understand why there was a shooting at Skye and Lorenzo but taking a child from its mother “Yes It’s a mess”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and AJ, we’re having lunch.”AJ, I understand you want to do this different with Carly but you can’t trust her you need to make sure you can see this baby” What are you suggesting “Have a lawyer draw up an agreement on share custody “Mother “It’s The only way “


At Tea/Ric-Tea was on the phone she was upset that Lorenzo who just wake up had left town and was worrying about him.


COPYRIGHT BY SKYE’S THE LIMIT

No comments:

Post a Comment