Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 5

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 5”

At London-Brenda Mansion-Genevieve Came in with Morgan Lila and Alistair she was in shock about Brenda.”Genevieve, Do you want to go home “Home, I thought this was the home I grew up in this house with Brenda and Alec” Alec didn’t seem to care about you,I’m sorry “Alec was always jealous of how close I was with Brenda,I don’t believe for a minute that she killed herself,When she Came to Port Charles I was horrified to her”I’m sorry “Morgan Lila start to cry and Genevieve pick her up.”She needs a nap,I’m put her to bed and we can figure out everything “Sure “Alistair and Genevieve went upstairs.


Brenda room-Genevieve came in holding her daughter as Alistair Came Into the room.”This was Mother room,I wonder if she left a note”As the maid Came Into the room.”Genevieve,Are you staying here “I don’t know,Did you fine mother here”Yes I Came Into the room to clean it and you're mother was in bed their was pills by the bedside “Did mother leave a note”Genevieve cried “Yes it say I’m sorry “That’s All”Yes”I wish Alec called me”I know,His still the same”Yes”Genevieve put her daughter in the bed and the maid help her make it safe.


Downstairs-Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room.”The House That Genevieve grown up in”Yes”They heard voices “Let’s go upstairs “


Brenda room-Genevieve and Alistair were talking.”You just meet me and I drag you all over here for nothing, Why did you come “Because our childhood is not that much different “They almost Kiss as Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve “Daddy, You're awake, Why are you both here” To bring you back home we understand you're upset but we Are your family “If you’re worrying about Brenda she killed herself” Genevieve Let’s go and talk” Genevieve look at Morgan Lila.”She sleeping”They went downstairs.


Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Alistair Came Into the room.”Brenda is gone” Yes,  I just wish Alec called me but I’m not going back to Port Charles “Yes you are coming back with us,” Lorenzo said as Alec Came Into the room,” I agree with your parents, You don’t belong here this isn’t you're home anymore “You just want this house for yourself” No, I'm going to sell the house, Genevieve I like my life the way it is without anyone knowing about our family past and that our mother Brenda was mental illness and a kidnapper” Do you regret our childhood and knowing me” I love you Genevieve but what r  Brenda did to both of them was wrong, Go home with your parents “Alec” You can take whatever you want back with you” We will go home tomorrow! We have a lot to talk about “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment