Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 8

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 8”

On The Docks-A Man was walking and pull off his sunglasses.”I’m back” He smiles as Brooklyn Came by,” Johnny Zacchara “Yes I’m back, Brooklyn it’s been a while “Yes it has” We can start from where we were before I went to jail “Johnny Kiss Brooklyn.”It’s been a while since I been with a woman “And it will be awhile still” Brooklyn touch his check and left.


At General Hospital-Felicia was in bed sleeping and having a dream about Georgia and wish her daughter was alive when she wakes up to find Maxie in her room.”Mom” I had a dream about you're the sister I wish she was alive ‘Me too, I’m glad you’re alright ‘Me too”


In the hallway-Rae was on the phone,” Skye, When are you coming home “Rae hang up the phone As Kevin Came by.”Are you okay “Yes I’m just worried about Skye, Lorenzo just wake up and they went to London ‘I hope everything okay “Me too” Laura saw the way Rae was talking to Kevin and was jealous when Laura Came by Kevin Kevin, Are you ready to go”,” Laura, I have to get something out of my office “Kevin left, Rae, I saw the way you look at my husband! You will not have him, Kevin love me” Laura left as Rae Rolled her eyes.


Felicia's room-Felicia was in bed when Dr. Bladwin Came by.”You are doing well and you can go home tomorrow “Thanks “You’re Welcome “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment