Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 9

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 9”

At London -Brenda House-Genevieve was showing Skye her room and the playroom that had the dollhouse in it,” Genevieve I understand that you’re upset about the shooting but running away isn’t the answer I love you and you're home with me “I want to pack this up for Morgan Lila”


Alec was downstairs when his phone rang .”Alec, Yes that’s wonderful “Genevieve and Skye Came downstairs with the boxes .”Genevieve, I hope you didn’t make a mess upstairs a man is coming to look at the house he may buy it” You want to sell our home “Yes besides it’s not you're home anymore, Anyway Brenda did leave you a trust fund I have the paperwork “Good, Why don’t we get something to eat “Yes” As a man Came Into the room with the realtor Skye look at the man.”No! It cannot be, Alan! 


At Port Charles-Lila’s Place-Monica was having dinner with David.”Did you use me because I’m a judge or did you care for me” Both” Why did you let a mob boss have that much hold on you and take Lucy baby” I do regret it” Monica, I care for you but it’s over beside you don’t love me” No I don’t ‘David Left as Bobbie Came by,” Monica,Are you okay “Davis broke up with me “I’m sorry “It’s okay I don’t think I will ever love anyone like I loved Alan”


Rae Came Into the hotel and heard Monica and went outside and made a phone call she was worried about a secret.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment