Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 7

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 7”

At Port Charles-Tea/Ric-Tea was at home hope her brother who just wake up from a coma would be okay while he was in London when there was a knock on the door it was AJ.”AJ, Why are you here “I need a lawyer “Alright come in” Carly is pregnant and I’m the father last time she was with my child we both didn’t handle it well and in the end, Michael was hurt so I want to do it right this time “What do you want me to do” Help make it right by a custody arrangement “I can do that” Thanks I don’t want this to get ugly “I know”


At Carly’s -Carly was at home when Josslyn Came Into the room.”Josslyn, We need to talk” Alright sound bad” In a way it’s not, I’m pregnant “Wow” I know I thought with Donna it would be my last It was a risky pregnancy “Yes, Who’s The Father “AJ” Wow! AJ” I know we are going to do this differently than we handle Michael “That good “Yes this baby will not replace Michael or Donna “I know it wouldn’t “As Jax Came Into the room,’ Jax” I’m here to pick up Josslyn “Mom was just telling me some news “What” I guess I can tell you, I’m pregnant and AJ The Father “Wow! You and AJ’ We were just grieving for our son”Yes”Mom,I’m happy for you”Josslyn Hug Carly.”I do hope this is a great thing “It is” I have some news of my own” What” I’m going to sue for full custody of John “Why” Because of the shooting that almost killed him, I don’t want my son to grow up around that violence “Yes It’s hard to live with it but you can’t take a child from its mother “Josslyn, Maybe the time I regret to let you around the violence “I know but I Can handle it and John been through so much already “Yes he has for years I didn’t know about him “I’m going to get my bags” Josslyn went upstairs.”Jax,I understand why you want to do this and I’m not a big fan of Skye but she John Mother she already had one child taken from her “Skye been drinking too,She had a drink when Lorenzo was in a coma “Jax,just think about this “I’m “As Josslyn Came back Into the room.”Bye mom”Bye sweetheart “Josslyn And Jax left as AJ Came Into the room.


“Carly, We Need to talk about the baby I was thinking of drawing up an agreement on share custody, For the first nine months you can have the baby while you breastfeed it, and then I can have it, I also want to pay the child support “You have thought about it” I want to do right by this baby” Yes, I do like that ideas” Good I hire Tea as my lawyer “Alright, AJ I don’t need money just put it in a trusted fun” Alright If we could only have done this for Michael “Yes, Things would be different “Yes Maybe Michael would be here now”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment