Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 10

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 10”

At Nikolas-Spencer and Lila Rae, we’re spending time together when Lila Rae keeps looking at her cellphone.”Lila Rae, Are you okay “My Father just wake up from his coma and become of my selfish sister he in London when he sure is recovering “I know you’re worried about you're father but he will be okay “I hope so if you want to break up with me I understand, You’re father right it’s my fault that you were shot” Lila Rae I love you and I don’t have any regrets about us, I’m not going to let you go” Spencer Kiss Lila Rae.


Nikolas was outside thinking about Spencer being shot at when Ava Came by.”Why are you here “I wanted to see Spencer and how his doing “His okay ,His with Lila Rae “You don’t look happy about it”No it’s her fault that my son was shot at”Lila Rae isn’t to blame for who her father is just like you and myself “Maybe”You know I’m right beside if you push Spencer you could lose him I know you don’t want that “No I don’t,Thanks Ava “You’re Welcome “


At London-Brenda House-Skye was with Lorenzo and Genevieve and Alistair and Alec when Alan walks in and Skye was shocked by him and went by him,” Dad” I don’t know who you are, I don’t have any children “What’s your name “James Cummings “ Cummings “, How long have you been in London “Ten years now my wife live here too but she awhile right now and I want to buy her a new house “What’s You're wife name” Gretel” Gretel” Skye was putting it together and Genevieve was wondering what was going on.”James,Have you ever been to Port Charles “No,I want to look around “James look around.”What’s going on “That man isn’t James Cummings ! His Dr Alan Quartermaine My Father And his coming home with me “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment