Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 58

~At The police station~ Lila Rae was there with Raelyn and Skye when Genevieve and Victor came in. “Lila Rae”Genevieve said “You did this! This is you're fault my husband is dead! Lila Rae yelled “I didn’t kill Morgan he didn’t want to face what he did! But if it’s easy for you to blame me go ahead”Genevieve said Carly and Josslyn came by. “Carly’’Skye said Carly went by Genevieve and slap her. “How dare you”Victor yelled “Victor it’s okay, It’s not my fault that Morgan killed himself, He broke the law I was doing my job”Genevieve said ‘I want to see my son”Carly said “We moved the body to General Hospital”Ric said “The body! Morgan is you're nephew or do you not care about him at all”Carly ask “I was never part of you're family”Ric said “Mother let’s go”Josslyn said “I will find out what happened to my son”Carly said “Morgan hang himself”Genevieve said “Raelyn you're father love you so much”Carly said “No he didn’t or he would of not done this, It’s not Aunt Genevieve fault”Raelyn said Carly and Josslyn left. “Lila Rae, Why don’t we go home”Skye ask “No I want to say goodbye to my husband then go to my place alone”Lila Rae said “I don’t think that’s a good idea ’Skye said “I just need to be alone mother”Lila Rae said Skye touch her daughter's hair. “Alright, I love you and we are all here for you”Skye said “I love you to Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Genevieve said “Don’t, I don’t have a little sister name Genevieve , Do you hate our family that much because you are destroy it! Lila Rae yelled “No I don’t”Genevieve said Lila Rae left. “Genevieve just give you're sister time”Skye said “I didn’t want this”Genevieve said “I know, When is Bianca coming home”Skye ask “Tomorrow why”Genevieve ask “I would like to go with you to pick her up”Skye said “Sure, Meet me at my place at nine”Genevieve said “I will, You're sister will be okay she just needs to calm down”Skye said “I hope so”Genevieve said Raelyn came by. “Raelyn honey how are you”Skye ask “I’m okay Grandmother”Raelyn said “Do you want to come home with me”Skye ask “Yes, Aunt Genevieve it’s not you're fault”Raelyn said Genevieve touch her niece hair. “You're father did love you I believe that”Genevieve said “I know, I just hate what he does”Raelyn said “I get that, If you need me”Genevieve said “I know Aunt Genevieve I love you too”Raelyn said Victor came by. “Ginny let’s go home”Victor said Skye look at Genevieve wrist and grab her arm. “That’s a beautiful bracelet”Skye said “Thank you Victor give them to me today”Genevieve said they left. “Grandmother what is it”Raelyn ask “Nothing I’m just worry about all of us”Skye said

At General Hospital~The Mortuary~ Morgan body was their when Carly and Josslyn and Michael came in. “Morgan I’m going to miss you , My baby brother, I did wish you pick a different kind of life”Michael said “Me too, I wish you didn’t do this but I will watch over Raelyn she does love you”Josslyn said “We all will and we will make them pay for this”Carly said Raelyn came in. “Raelyn come say goodbye to you're father”Carly said “Daddy why did you do this, Why this life why kill yourself , Did you love us at all”Raelyn ask “Raelyn I know you're confess but this but you're father love you”Carly said “No this isn’t love”Raelyn said “Where is Lila Rae”Michael ask “Mother went home”Raelyn said “Do you want to stay with me”Carly ask “No I’m staying with Grandmother Skye”Raelyn said “You're a part of this family don’t forget it”Carly said “I know”Raelyn said and left. “Mother just give Raelyn some space and please don’t go looking for payback “Michael said “Michael”Carly said “It only hurts you in the end”Michael said and left. Bobbie came in. “Mother”Carly said Bobbie hug her daughter, “Mother my baby is gone”Carly said “I’m sorry, I wish I could save him and make it better for you”Bobbie said “I will make Genevieve Alcazar pay for this if it’s the last thing I do! Carly yelled “Carly please every time you do something it backfires on you”Bobbie said “I just want my son! Carly yelled

At Genevieve~Victor and Genevieve came in. “Ginny it’s not you're fault about Morgan”Victor said “I know it’s not my fault I’m just worry about Lila Rae”Genevieve said “I know, Let’s go to bed”Victor said they went to bed.

At Lila Rae/Morgan~ Lila Rae was home holding a picture of her and Morgan on their wedding day when Skye came in. “Mother I want to be alone”Lila Rae said Skye came by Lila Rae and pull her in. “No let me in”Skye said “I want my husband! Yes I was so anger with Morgan for breaking the law and that I lose our baby but I love him! Lila Rae yelled “I know baby”Skye said “I don’t know who I’m anymore”Lila Rae said “You're Lila Rae Alcazar Corinthos the daughter of Lorenzo and Skye Alcazar and you will get through this”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment