Sunday, May 15, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 1 "Aftermath"


Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came in from the trial , Genevieve sit on the couch and open up her purse and pull out the sonogram that she was looking at early when Lorenzo sit down by Genevieve, "I'm going to check on the children"Skye said and went upstairs. "Genevieve, Why do you keep looking at your son sonogram"Lorenzo ask "It's not my son, It's Bianca, Daddy She alive"Genevieve said as she look at Lorenzo. "Genevieve"Lorenzo said "I'm not crazy, Daddy my little girl is alive and I have to find her"Genevieve said "What give you that idea"Lorenzo ask "I have something to show you I will go get it's in my room"Genevieve said "Alright"Lorenzo said Genevieve went upstairs and Lorenzo pour a drink as Skye came back in. "The children are watching a movie"Skye said "Good"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo , What is it"Skye ask as Lorenzo took a drink. "Genevieve thinks Bianca is alive, Skye I think our daughter is head toward a break down"Lorenzo said "No"Skye said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Emily was in her room and pack her bags as Nikolas came in. "Emily, What are you doing"Nikolas ask "I need some space, I can't believe you know Alexander was alive the whole time and never told me! I didn't give birth to him but I love him! Emily yelled "I know you love the boy's and I'm sorry I never told you but you don't have to go"Nikolas said "I need some space, I will be at the mansion"Emily said and pick up her bags and left. "Damn it! Nikolas yelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment