Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 11


At The Quartermaine~Emily was looking at a picture of her and Nikolas and the boys when Alan came in. "Emily'Alan said "I hate all of this, What my son did to Genevieve and Alexander going to jail, I loved him"Emily said "I know you did, I'm sorry"Alan said "I wish I know what was going on"Emily said "We all do"Alan said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was sitting in the dark drinking when Laura and Alexis came in. "Son,We fix it, We will fight it"Laura said "My son doesn't stand a chance of winning"Nikolas said "Alexis"Laura ask "I'm afraid that Nikolas is right, There no chance for Alexander"Alexis said "I hate this! I wish I know what my son was doing"Nikolas said "It's not your fault and your not alone"Laura said "Thanks for the support I want to be alone now"Nikolas said Laura and Alexis left as Britt came in. "It's your fault our son is in jail, He doesn't even want to see me! Britt said "It's your fault his like this! Nikolas yelled and kiss Britt and they had sex.

At the Quartermaine hotel~Tea was about to leave when she ran into Nora. "So how does it feel to lose"Tea ask "Alright, So you won this case"Nora said "You beat I did"Tea said "I'm going home this town is all yours"Nora said "Good"Tea said "I'm glad your alive"Nora said as Victor came in. "So your alive too"Nora ask "Yes, Isn't that great"Victor ask "Peachy"Nora said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment