Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 25


~At General Hospital~ Jax room~Jax was in his coma when Robin came in , “Oh Jax, You have to wake up, You're children need you and Skye”Robin said as Patrick came in. “Robin”Patrick said “I have been in my lab all morning trying to find a cure for Jax”Robin said “Did you find one”Patrick ask “No but I will not give up”Robin said “Have you told Skye”Patrick ask “Not yet but I will, Jax has to wake up, I will not give up on him”Robin said “Robin, You're a doctor you know he is failing”Patrick said “I’m his friend to”Robin said

At Dr Kelly’s room~ Dr Kelly was looking at Skye, “Skye, You have Placental Abruption , So you need to be monitored and have a sonogram more then once a week”Dr Kelly said “Will my baby be okay”Skye ask “If you stay away from stress, I know it’s hard but you have to”Dr Kelly said “This sure be a happy time for Jax and I, He sure be here with me”Skye said “I know” Dr Kelly said “Do you know how the baby is”Skye ask “Right now the baby is okay, Some with Placental Abruption have twins”Dr Kelly said “Oh I would love twins, Will this be my last baby”Skye ask “It could be”Dr. Kelly said “This is why I lose my son isn’t it”Skye ask “Yes, That doctor sure of know you had it”Dr Kelly said “It was my own fault, He wasn’t a good doctor,”Skye said “Skye don’t blame yourself”Dr Kelly said “I’m going to take care of this baby”Skye said “Skye, I know it’s hard right now but I’m sure Jax would want you to take care of this baby”Dr Kelly said “Yes he would,, Jax always put our children first”Skye said “His a good man”Dr Kelly said “Yes he is”Skye said and cried.

At Jax room~ Jax was in bed and Robin was looking at Jax chart when Skye came in. “Robin”Skye said “Skye, I been working in my lab on a cure for Jax”Robin said “Did you”Skye ask “Not yet, But I will, I’m not giving up, Jax is one of my close friends”Robin said “Thank you, Jax has to come back to me, I’m having a baby”Skye said “Oh Skye, I’m happy for you and Jax and I will save him ’Robin said Skye hug Robin and Robin left. Skye sit down by Jax, “Oh Jax, I just came back from a appointment with Dr Kelly, The baby is okay so far, It could be twins, I was thinking of names, Jasper Jr and Jade “Skye said she took his hand.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment