Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 35



At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and AJ were their setting up. "Skye"AJ said "Don't ask me how I'm, Today I'm having a good day doing this help me with the pain and I was thinking if it's a hit to do it every year"Skye said "I think that's a great idea, You can have it here"AJ said "Thanks for the support"Skye said "Always, That's what we do"AJ said "Not at first,I didn't like you"Skye said "I feel the same way too but I'm glad I chance my mind"AJ said "Me too"Skye said "We both have come a long way"AJ said "Yes you both have"Alan said as he came in. "Dad"AJ said "You both have turn into responsibly adults"Alan said "Thank you Daddy, Who thought I would ever be a mother and Grandmother and wife"Skye said "I did,I"m glad you both have your own families"Alan said "Thanks"AJ said "AJ you have been a hit with the hotels, You have turn your life around too"Alan said "I hope my son will too"Skye said "Me too"Alan said "Yes, If Luis wants to work here"AJ said "Thanks, I'll tell him"Skye said AJ left. "Skye, I been looking at Bianca case, I don't think she alive"Alan said "Could anyone play with it"Skye ask "No"Alan said "Daddy, I'm worry"Skye said "Me too"Alan said

At Constanza office~Constanza was working when Tea came in. "Mother, I'm glad your here, The mayor wants you to be the DA to"Constanza said "Are you sure"Tea ask "Yes mother, I like helping you on the case"Constanza said "I like it too , Alright"Tea said "Thank you, This is going to be nice"Constanza said "Yes it is"Tea said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment