Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 10


At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was sitting on the couch with Nikolas and Sunday Rose. "So what did the jury say"Nikolas ask "Your father will be going to jail for ten to 20 years"Genevieve said "Good"Nikolas said "Nikolas, I don't want you to hate him"Genevieve said Nikolas got up. "I do hate him! I don't want to see him when he gets out! How could you let him treat you that way Mother! Nikolas yelled and throw a vase as Skye and Lorenzo came in. "Nikolas! Say your sorry to Nana! Genevieve yelled "Sorry Nana"Nikolas said "Thank you'Skye said "Nikolas, I know your anger you need to deal with it but not by throw things"Genevieve said "I'm not seeing a therapy and you can't make me! Nikolas yelled and went upstairs. "That went will"Genevieve said "Your right he needs help and so do you"Skye said "I just don't want Nikolas to repeat this"Genevieve said "He will not, I will check on him and put Sunday Rose to bed, You both need to get present ready for tomorrow"Lorenzo said he took Sunday Rose. "Thanks Daddy, Soon I will find us a house"Genevieve said "We will talk about that later"Lorenzo said and took Sunday Rose upstairs. "Daddy wants me to stay doesn't he"Genevieve ask "Yes"Skye said "Do you"Genevieve ask "Yes"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment