Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 21



 At General Hospital~Jax room~ Skye was holding Jax hand waiting for him to wake up when Alan and Patrick came in. “Why isn’t Jax wake up”Skye ask Patrick look at Jax ,”It may take a while for Jax to wake up”Patrick said “How long”Skye ask “I’m not sure”Patrick said “Skye, Why don’t you go to the mansion and check on the girls and come back in the morning”Alan said “I don’t want to leave Jax”Skye said “I know but Lila Rae needs you”Alan said “Alright, Jax better wake up, I haven’t told him that I’m pregnant with his child”Skye said “Oh Skye, I’m happy for you and I know Jax will make it”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said and left. “So Did I just lie to my daughter”Alan ask “I don’t know why Jax isn’t wake up”Patrick said

At The Police station~ Lorenzo cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell when Alexis came by, “Enjoy you're new home because this is where you're going to stay for a long time you will die in here”Alexis said “No I will be out soon and with my daughter”Lorenzo said “There is no way you will be with Lila Rae now, You scare her! Shot Jax in front of her! What a Daddy! Jax is Lila Rae Daddy not you! Alexis yelled “No way in hell! Lorenzo yelled and Alexis left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Lila Rae and Kristina were having cookies together when Josslyn and Michael came back in. “Lila Rae, I’m sorry that I saw that it was you're fault”Josslyn said as Skye came in, “What is going on”Skye ask “Is Daddy okay”Josslyn ask “The doctor had to put you're father in a medically coma but he will wake up”Skye said “Good”Josslyn said “I will go check on Avery”Michael said “Thank you, Michael and Kristina”Skye said “You're welcome”Michael said Kristina and Michael left. “Are you both okay”Skye ask and sit down on the couch with the girls.”I blamed Lila Rae for this but I was wrong”Josslyn said “Oh Josslyn, I get that you're anger, I’m too but it’s not Lila Rae fault or anyone in our family”Skye said “I forgive you Josslyn, Beside it’s My Daddy Lorenzo, Maybe you're right and his evil”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Lorenzo isn’t evil he just want to keep you for himself and he did it all wrong, but it’s not you're fault either”Skye said “Will Lorenzo go to jail because he broke the law”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Skye said “Oh”Lila Rae said “It’s okay that you love Lorenzo”Skye said “I don’t want to see him anymore”Lila Rae said “You don’t have to”Skye said “Can we see Daddy”Josslyn ask “In the morning, We our staying here for a while, Let’s go to bed”Skye said she took the girl's hand and went upstairs.

At Avery room~ Michael was holding Avery and talking to Kristina, “I hope Jax wake up, His a good man”Michael said “Yes he is, I sure go check on my mom, She love Jax”Kristina said “Thanks for helping me with Lila Rae and Josslyn”Michael said “You're welcome, I get why Lila Rae is confess on this”Kristina said “Yes we both know what she going though”Michael said as Skye came in. “Michael and Kristina thank you for helping me with the girls”Skye said “We our family and we love Jax too”Kristina said “Jax love both of you too”Skye said Avery was crying. “Let me have her”Skye said Michael give Avery to Skye and left the room and Skye sit down and rock Avery. “Oh I want to name you Rae, I miss my mother, It has to be okay, We can’t lose Jax too”Skye said and crying.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment